So I did it.....Visit Bollinger County, Missouri

I feel like I have accomplished much, or maybe nothing, but I did it.  I took the step and created a Facebook Visit Bollinger County, Missouri.
Page:

I don't want to toot my own horn as I do not deserve credit for this, but would love support.  I do throw out there a HUGE THANK YOU to all those that have already liked the page, and to those who have always supported me.  I am blessed with some amazing friends inside the Tourism Industry that have always given me tons of advice, support, and motivated me to see that there is a bigger picture than just the money that can be made.

So since so many of you have asked me what #BoCo is, what have you been up to....check out this link, LIKE our page, and follow along with Bollinger County, Missouri to see what is happening!

~Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment