This is BoCo


We are settled in, right back where I started!  I have started a new #hashtag and my theme is This is #BoCo.  

While I was only 25 miles away from home I have realized over the past week how much I have really missed!  My goodness, God is Good and he is so Good!  I look around everywhere and I see all the amazing things he has created that I once took for granted, then never realized I missed it, until I moved home and saw it with new eyes!  

Here are a few of my This is #BoCo shots from my afternoon run today! 

~Becky 

Becky in #boco!  #lifeisgood #farm #countrylif...
I will be the first to say #BoCo looks good on me!  I feel so FREE!  
My snowy afternoon run!  This is #BoCo!  #tmom...
The neighbors field....BREATHTAKING!  

I met my new neighbors!  #farm #boco #missouri...
I met my new neighbors, they seemed friendly or hoped that I had a carrot in my pocket!

Snow & Spring Flowers just don't mix!  This is...
Snow & Spring Flowers just don't mix!

25 years ago my GaGa took me swimming here!  T...
25 years ago my GaGa took me swimming in this little creek!







Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment