Ringing in 2013 like a Rock Star


As I think, back about all the New Year’s Eve past I cannot think of a better way to spend my New Year’s Eve than I have tonight. 

We started our night out with TORNADO Soup and GIRL Cheese Swandwiches…..



You know you have to be something when you eat tornados for supper! 

With tornado soup swirling in our belly, along with some caffeine and maybe a bit of candy, we were off to perform some tabletop dancing!  



Somehow, I knew my night would include a few table dancers, but really dancing on tables happens often in my house.

We cannot conclude our night without a few rounds on a pogo stick, some Cool Whip in a can, and some  foot wrestling.



I could not have dreamed for a more perfect night. 

Happy New Year and Welcome to 2013!

~Becky 

No comments:

Post a Comment