Vacation PaPa's House

On the road to PaPa's house! via beckydavenport
On the road to PaPa's house! via beckydavenport
The kids and I have had a bit of stressful week, but we found just what the doctor ordered...Vacation PaPa's House.

There is something about "going home", hanging with my Dad, and losing cell service that replenishes my strength.

We headed out to Bollinger County, Mo mid-morning this morning; just in time to grab some Subway for lunch and hit the gravel road to PaPa's House.  We surprised PaPa today, which made this visit more exciting than ever.   The kids packed their special bags with "new" things that they were dying to show PaPa, one being their new "dog tags" that they were recently given.   PaPa is a US Army Veteran so they spent some time comparing dog tags and "talking Army".


After all the Army talk, we all loaded up and hit the road for an adventurous afternoon of driving tractors, picking grapes, gathering walnuts, building fence, and spending time with PaPa and Uncle Ben!   What a Day....this Momma is exhausted!  

Oh Yeah! via beckydavenport
I STOLE PaPa's Tractor, don't worry I have experience driving tractors!  
That looks heavy! via beckydavenport
Building Fence with Uncle Ben
Picking Up Walnuts. via beckydavenport
Picking Up Walnuts. 
Oh what a memory! via beckydavenport
Riding in PaPa's wagon!  

Do I Jump or fall? via beckydavenport
Hay Bale Jumping 
Jumping Round Bales...soon tone an Olympic spo...
Jumping Round Bales...soon tone an Olympic sport!!



Mom I picked you WEEDS! via beckydavenport
Mom I picked you WEEDS!



Wild Grapes via beckydavenport
Wild Grapes I picked!  
He is gonna cut the grape vine down to get me ...
He is gonna cut the grape vine down to get me more grapes...such a good little brother!
Drinking from the well! via beckydavenport
Drinking from the artesian well on PaPa's Farm


This is the LIFE!  We <3 Papa! via beckydavenport
This is the LIFE! We <3 Papa!

I love fall & rusty old things! via beckydavenport
My BEAUTIFUL Daughter. & My Best Friend!


Peace Out Friends & Have a Beautiful Day! 

~Becky 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment