Kansas City Getaway: From the Backseat of my Car

Dear Lesse,

I know one of these days you will appreciate these photos as much as I do.  Tonight as you are tucked away in your bed, dreaming of what you plan to do tomorrow, I sit here and admire what you did today!  Little Miss you are more than creative, you have a beautiful mind, beautiful heart, and think outside of the box.....sometimes that box must be GIANT, because you get a little silly!

When I flipped through your IPod tonight after returning from our Kansas City Getaway I could not stop giggling at all the photos you had snapped in the backseat of the car! 

Bless You Lesse, I love you more than words can describe!


~Mommy



















Yes, I believe she meant to take this photo upside down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment