Burning off Spring Energy in the Great Outdoors


Spring has sprung, and in our house, we are ready to RUN. Okay well maybe not all of us, but this Momma is ready to run the energy out of my little ones.
You often hear the phrase “kid tested and mother approved” well I am going to pull that age old phrase out of the bag and give you our “kid tested and mother approved” places to exhaust our energy filled kids!


Pickle Springs Natural Area
I am suppose to tell you that this place is absolutely breathe taking, historical, geological, but I will leave that up to the experts. As I am only an expert on finding a place to exhaust my children in wide open spaces, but I will note this place will not only exhaust those with short legs, I was exhausted also. Continue to Read More

 

No comments:

Post a Comment