Family, Love, Life......



I wanted to take a moment to share the link below, I am sorry I am at a loss for the proper words to say, but I know many of you follow my blog, follow me on facebook, and such.  Few of you may have seen my post today, so I wanted to take a moment to explain. 

My Uncle who lived in Texas, was in a fatal car accident this morning, he leaves behind a wonderful wife, and my dear cousins, and his mother...our beloved GaGa (Great Grandma).  Please keep my family (immediate & extended) in your prayers.  Uncle Dan was a true pillar in our family, he is someone we all looked up to, could talk to, and could joke around with.  Each of us have a special story, memory, and loved him so dearly. 

My Texas Aunt & Uncle



Friends, family remember pastor who died in car wreck - The Daily Sentinel: News
Dan Rhodes is remembered by his family, friends and members of
his congregation as a loving man who liked to pull pranks, worked
hard and was …  http://dailysentinel.com/news/article_0d1b095e-0042-11e1-b458-001cc4c03286.html

Truly Grateful for all the kind words, prayers, and thoughts! 

~B~

No comments:

Post a Comment