Blog, Photos & More

This past weekend I visited a JAYF Game to shoot a few photos for some little COWBOYS.  These little guys have to be more dedicated than the professionals, and they are much CUTER! 




For those of you that don't know I am also a part-time photography...when some one calls or ask I am happy shoot photos.  If you want to see more of my work you can follow my photography on facebook Adventures Among Us.....I do this more of a hobby!  I can also give you a few names of a few other AMAZING photographers like Shutterbugrainey  who shoots AMAZING Sports photos or Kim's Captured Memories who shoots unique and AMAZING family photos! 

What can I say we Photographers stick together...after all we are all artist at heart! 

~B~

1 comment:

  1. Thanks.... Becky.... Kim James (Kim's Captured Memories)

    ReplyDelete