Patty Creek Bed & Breakfast, Madison County Missouri

Patty Creek Farm Bed and Breakfast is not new to Madison County Missouri, but seemed to be a well kept secret.  I received an email a few weeks back asking me if I had heard of this place and since I had not I thought I would see what this place is like.


Patty Creek Farm is located 18 miles south of Fredericktown, Missouri just off highway 67; it is almost half way between Fredericktown and Greenville.  The 111-acre farm is nestled in Schaefer Hollow and surrounded by rolling hills, mature trees, and crystal clear spring fed creeks.  Patty Creek is so secluded the only sounds you will hear is gently running water from the creek, the birds chirping in the distance, and SILENCE.
Although, Patty Creek’s name says it is a bed and breakfast I would call it more of a resort, a private getaway, or a sweet escape.  The difference between Patty Creek’s lodging facilities and other bed and breakfasts is you are not renting just a room you are renting an entire home for one low price. 

Please Read more at http://www.semissourian.com/blogs/adventuresamongus/entry/43361/

No comments:

Post a Comment