Clearwater Lake













Our last stop of last weeks adventure was Clearwater Lake. We just made a quick road trip up to see the dam and hang out on their AWESOME playground!


Such a beautiful place with so much to see and do! It had been years since I had been up there, so many years it was before I had kids!



Clearwater is absolutely beautiful and such a clean park. I did not see one piece of trash on the ground!


There is so much to do there, yet all I did was play on the monkey bars. I will be return there soon for some swimming, hiking, and who knows what else I can find to do there.


Here are some links so that you can plan your adventure....and by all means please do!











Hopefully our monsoon season will soon pass so that we can enjoy the outdoors again!~


~B~







No comments:

Post a Comment